At NRC Plant we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
How Do We Collect Information About You?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products and services, sign-up to our newsletter or apply for a vacancy.
What Type Of Information Is Collected From You?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you apply for a vacancy with NRC Plant or the Joseph Gallagher Group we may collect additional information about you which is covered by our Recruitment Privacy Notice
How Is Your Information Used?
We may use your information to:
· orders that you have submitted;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
· dealing with entries into a competition;
· seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
· notify you of changes to our services;
· send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns or promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
· process a job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who Has Access To Your Information?
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by visiting or by contacting us by email: email@example.com or telephone on +44 (0) 1375 672 070
As a data subject, you have a number of rights. You can:
· access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
· require the organisation to change incorrect or incomplete data;
· require the organisation to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
· object to the processing of your data where the organisation is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing; and
· ask the organisation to stop processing data for a period if data is inaccurate or there is a dispute about whether or not your interests override the organisation’s legitimate grounds for processing data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Tony Matheson, Group Commercial Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that the Company has not complied with your data protection rights, you can complain to the Information Commissioner.
Use Of ‘Cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links To Other Websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Transferring Your Information Outside Of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Review Of This Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2018.
We have additional policies as part of the Joseph Gallagher Group Covering
Data Protection Policy
Data Retention Policy